Our Recruiting Process
The Ag Recruiter’s executive search and recruiting process has proven be effective in order to identify, deliver and place high-caliber talent with our client’s organizations. Our organized search and recruitment process has proven to benefit candidates as well, by involving them in an effective system that walks them through the entire search and recruitment process from first time introductions to salary negotiations and ultimately to successfully resigning their current position and beginning employment with our client’s organization.
Our step by step search and recruiting process can be summed up in these specific steps:
- Coordinate the position description and alignment with our client’s needs and parameters.
- Interview the hiring manager for clarification of hiring needs.
- Research to identify the logical talent pool.
- Check our existing database for leads.
- Source to narrow down our research results.
- Qualify candidates by initial phone interview against the necessary job requirements.
- Sift the potential finalists from the wishful thinkers, tire kickers, window shoppers and underqualified.
- Perform in-depth interviews with potential finalists.
- Reference check performance at client’s request. (Most clients prefer to perform their own reference checks.)
- Arrange and coordinate the interview schedule.
- Prepare and counsel nominees for interviews by spelling out company needs, culture, organizational fit, hiring authority, personality, etc.
- Debrief candidates after each interview, answering questions, etc.
- Debrief client hiring authority after each interview, assessing strengths, weaknesses, incompatibilities, etc.
- Coordinate with hiring manager on possible job offers to be made and set the stage for acceptance.
- Participate with company in providing necessary information required for negotiating an acceptable offer.
- Reconcile any differences with finalist candidate to smooth the way for offer acceptance.
- Assist selected candidate in cleanly terminating current position.
- Work with spousal placement, if necessary.
- Follow up after placement to assure new employee integration.